- Cover story: "Uncovering The Spliceosome’s Secrets", by Sarah Everts
- From Britt Erickson, an interesting article on the TSCA reform bill wending its way through Congress.
- From the attached chart (and this is really worthy of a separate post), the chart tells me that TSCA reform is good for analytical/environmental chemists and "bad" (how bad?) for any chemical manufacturer.
- Jean-François Tremblay has a worthwhile article on DSM Sinochem's exhortations to the bulk antibiotic industry to cut down on their wastewater emissions of antibiotics.
- Jeff Johnson's short piece on the CSB DuPont findings.
- A piece from Prof. Huw M. L. Davies and Daniel Morton on their efforts at the collaborative Center for Selective C–H Functionalization.
- Gee, I've never heard of Blanc's rule, either.
Monday, October 5, 2015
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles in this week's C&EN: