- This Melody Bomgardner cover on the Joint BioEnergy Institute at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory is pretty interesting stuff.
- I forgot that spray propellants have climate change effects. (story by Marc Reisch)
- There are a lot of angry commenters on this Stu Borman piece about a recent article on GC/MS in Analytical Chemistry.
- By Jean-François Tremblay, an article covering Asahi Kasei's construction ventures and the financial problems that are resulting from fraudulent construction practices.
- Elizabeth K. Wilson covers the detection of glycolaldehyde and ethanol on comets.
- I remember playing SimEarth in the early/mid-nineties and using comets to magically kick off life on new planets.
- This letter to the editor is unhappy about the new format for obituaries.
Monday, October 26, 2015
This week's C&EN
A few articles from today's issue of C&EN: