- This week's cover story by Jyllian Kemsley on the International Year of Light
- [Insert punny comment here about 'full-spectrum coverage"]
- Learned about the UK startup science from this Ann Thayer piece.
- Andrea Widener covers the chemical and pharmaceutical industries' response to TPP.
- Does anyone actually think TPP will be passed before February 2017? I don't.
- I did not know one of Montana's senators has a background in chemical engineering and product manufacturing. (also by Andrea Widener)
- I also did not know that Tim Jamison's Snapdragon Chemistry is more dedicated to drug discovery than manufacturing. (article by Bethany Halford.)
Monday, October 12, 2015
This week's C&EN
A few of this week's stories in this week's issue of C&EN: