- Interesting, thought-provoking comments on LinkedIn by Boaz Vilozny.
- For the record, dear reader, I still hate the "endorse" button.
- Good stuff from the Baran Lab.
- Retraction Watch covers the UC-Boulder RNA/palladium nanoparticles retraction.
- Incidentally, may you live in times where people wish audits on scientists.
- Or may you not?
- The latest from Chad Jones' Chemical Dependence.
- Also, the latest from The Collapsed Wavefunction podcast on good portrayals of science in the movies.
- This from the Industry Voices blog on persuasion and the public perception of chemistry was a different take on the subject.
- As an old-skool X-Phile from back in the day, I should really watch the new series. (Or should I?)
- Phlogiston theory, by Jimmy Brancho
- A response to the Jingmai O'Connor kerfluffle, from John Spevacek.
- ...and one from The Unemployed Chemist.
- Stuart Cantrill about chemistry and Twitter.
- Lots of good stuff at Jyllian's blog.
- The latest from Slava Bernat.
Saturday, February 6, 2016
10 microliter pipette tips
Small, useful things (links):
Readers, an open invitation to all interested in writing a blog, a hobby that will bring you
millions thousands hundreds tens of dollars joy and happiness. Send me a link to your post, and I'd be happy to put it up.