- Cover story: for those of you who love new medicinal chemistry structures, Lisa Jarvis' cover story on last year's FDA approvals is good stuff.
- Who knew fuel laundering was a problem? (article by Alex Scott)
- Not that I've ever heard stories of folks in rural counties using farm diesel to fill up the family truck...
- "Return On Pharma R&D Spending Hits New Low In 2015" (article by Ann Thayer.)
- Oh, joy... (will be interesting to see if Deloitte's numbers make much of an impact.)
- Madeleine Jacobs talks diversity issues and the lack of women who win national ACS awards.
- This methane leak in southern California sounds like bad news. (article by Elizabeth Wilson)
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
This week's C&EN
A few articles from this week's C&EN: