- Cover story: a really fantastic article about What It Takes to get funding for a biotech by Lisa Jarvis.
- Interesting article by Marc Reisch on the interesting-but-unlikely alternative hypothesis that Zika was caused by a Sumitomo larvicide.
- Not everyday someone suggests transfer hydrocyanation as a technique. (article by Steve Ritter)
- Holy cow, check out all the comments after this article about a recent retraction. (article by Stu Borman)
- A call to diversify ACS National Awards by George Bodnar and Valerie Kuck.
- A fair number of complaints in the letters to the editors, too.
- Fun suggestion to make a movie about the rescuing of Tulane's NMRs during Hurricane Katrina in the letters to the editors.
- Fun editorial about a total synthesis collaboration by Bibiana Campos Seijo.
Monday, February 22, 2016
This week's C&EN
A few articles from this week's issue of C&EN: