- Cover story: Drones and science, by Matt Davenport and Sarah Everts
- When is someone gonna mount a mass spec on a drone? That would be cool.
- Editor-in-chief Bibiana Campos Seijo writes on C&EN's new design.
- It's good looking stuff, but I'm not exactly "Mr. Design" (looks around at 7 year old blog template.)
- EPA to look more carefully at chemical plants with "extremely hazardous substances." (article by Jeff Johnson)
- If this is the list of extremely hazardous substances, it's an interesting list.
- This story of Codexis suing one a former Pfizer worker for stolen trade secrets is very interesting. (article by Marc Reisch)
- I know trade secret theft must be a big deal for US trade representatives; I wonder what the high-level Chinese government perspective is? Surely they must know it is happening...
- Sad story on the plight of Syrian academics. (article by Naomi Lubick)
Monday, February 29, 2016
This week's C&EN
A few articles from this week's issue of C&EN: