At the center of battery innovation. Celgard is a global leader in the development and production of high-performance membrane separators. Our products are used in a broad range of energy storage applications, including rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, disposable lithium batteries and specialty energy storage....
To be a good fit for the Coating Formulation Engineer opportunity, you also should have:
- A Master’s or PhD degree (highly preferred) in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Science, or Materials Science
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of product development in the area of polymer, formulation, and coating development
- Academic or industrial experience for monomer and polymer synthesis
- An understanding of the structure-property-relationship of small molecules and polymer
- Hands on experience in formulating ceramic and polymer for thin-film coating application
- The ability to plan experiments based on statistical methodology (designs of experiments)