Specific Responsibilities and skills for Position:
LEAD and COORDINATE - chemistry project teams.
- Identify process improvements.
- Devise novel solutions and strategies to complex synthetic problems and implement in the lab and Pilot Plant.
- Deliver high quality API requirements on time.
- Prepare timely documentation (batch records, reports, development reports, etc).
- Provide technical, problem solving, and scientific leadership.
- Preparation of documents for regulatory submission (e.g. IND filing / update, NDA filing etc.)
- Proven track record of significant accomplishment in Process Development
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- 7+ years of experience and PhD in a relevant scientific discipline.
- BS or MS degree with extensive industry experience.