- As mentioned in the comments, Jyllian has the identities of the CLS investigators who will be looking at the Hawaii incident where a postdoctoral research lost her arm in an explosion.
- Quintus talks about the latest from the crystalline sponge world.
- Glad to see ACS is working on videos about What Chemists Do.
- Stellen fuer Chemiker, still working on German chemistry jobs.
- The latest Chemical Dependence podcast from Chad.
- @Organometallica, now working for Nature Chemistry.
- Fascinating/scary post by Curious Wavefunction on synthesis algos.
- I love, love, love this post by Mitch about NMR and the X-Files.
- Old guy observation: I actually watched this episode that Sunday (?) night, and I just about jumped out of my seat when I saw that NMR.
- Also, the molecule is too damn small for that spectra.
- I thought this was a really smart post about style by Cloud.
- "Blue shirt/khakis pants can't work for everyone" is a lesson I have yet to learn.
- More good stuff from Slava Bernat.
- Haven't had a chance to read CSB's report about Macondo, but I am looking forward to it.
Friday, April 15, 2016
PTFE lid liners
Small, useful things (links):