- Cover story on the world of graphene, by Alex Scott
- Less than a $100/kg now? Huh, that sounds kinda cheap.
- Neat origin-of-life chemistry covered by Sarah Everts
- Lisa Jarvis covers the purchase of Nimbus's liver disease portfolio by Gilead.
- That's an interesting looking molecule...
- Coverage of Carbon (Joseph DeSimone's company), their new printer and photoresins by Matt Davenport
- A really fun menagerie of clinical candidates from ACS San Diego's first-time disclosure session. (article by Beth Halford)
- Has anyone looked at whether or not these candidates are getting bigger (molecular weight-wise) over time?
- Fascinating article by Mitch Jacoby about the detection of TATP.
- Great idea for a ACS San Diego session (and a very interesting article by Stu Borman): chemists who should have won the Nobel, but didn't.
Monday, April 11, 2016
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles in this week's C&EN: