- Cover story: Michael McCoy, Ann M. Thayer, and Rick Mullin write on three stories of pharmaceutical outsourcing
- Jessica Morrison on chemists and virtual reality.
- Stu Borman covers the mini drug factory from the Jamison group.
- Looks like Thermo Fisher has achieved success in its bid to buy Affymetrix.
- Britt Erickson covers Congress' look into the Syngenta/ChemChina merger.
- Will be important to see if Chinese companies are ultimately stymied in their goal to own US agrochemical firms, kind of like their attempt to purchase a piece the systemically important US pork market.
- Donna Nelson asks about ubiquitous chemistry.
Monday, April 4, 2016
This week's C&EN
A few articles from this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: