- Cis-selective metathesis? Getting close!
- Sidechain Bob jumps in with a great post on laser pointers.
- Sam tells us what your choice of laser pointer means; I guess I'm cheap, but my red one has a lot of sentimental value behind it.
- This graphic by Sharon needs to win some sort of science communication award.
- Plastic from plants? Dude, this is neat (and weird).
- Speaking of (broken) glassware, Jyllian points out the latest from the Klapoetke lab.
- UPDATE: Joel Kelly of Infiniflux interviewed one of the authors -- check out the neat video.
- Th'Gaussling continues his awesome digressions on commercial inorganic chemistry.
- Paul Hodges says that the Baltic Dry Index shows that China may be slowing its economic growth.
- Web-based NMR analysis? The latest wizardry from Metamolecular.
- MedChemBuzz has a nice post on plasma protein binding of drugs.
Friday, March 11, 2011
Filter flask adapters
A list of small useful things (links):