- Jyllian Kemsley covers the science behind botanical dietary supplements.
- By Michael McCoy, BASF is spending a bunch of money on postdocs in Massachusetts to do polymer research. Yay?
- This letter on drug discovery in academia is very confusing; you mean to tell me that these researchers didn't do a SciFinder search before diving into in vivo experiments?
- Editor-in-Chief Maureen Rouhi covers Blog Syn!
- Executive Director Madeleine Jacobs talks about ACS' 2012 achievements. (Hmmmm)
- If you read this report of 2012 ACS Highlights, it's like ACS Careers did not exist, nor was member unemployment at near-record highs.
Monday, March 18, 2013
This week's C&EN
Lots of interesting little tidbits:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Does anyone know if the place where the various Glycorriza et al mentioned in the first article is the University of Illinois Pharmocognosy Station off of Finley Rd in Downers Grove IL? I've driven past there since I was a kid and have never been able to find out much about it.ReplyDelete
@Anon - Yes, that's where Richard van Breemen and colleagues are growing the licorice plants.Delete