A small list of useful things (links):
- Meet the girl with no hangovers. (Lucky.)
- Josh Bloom on the (lack of a?) future of pharmaceutical innovation.
- Just in case you didn't know what pharmaceutical research entailed, Derek will try to educate you.
- David Perrey on the perils of the common fig.
- James talks with America's Top TA.
- The Chemistry of the Dark Knight, by Doctor Galactic.
- Quintus on strychnine.
- TIL what "ligandable" means.
- Th'Gaussling's lovely desk decoration.
- A placemarker for See Arr Oh's discussion of working on the weekend.
- Dr. Freddy talking about Goldfinger and chemistry.
- Curious Wavefunction reminds us that drug design is NOT airplane design.
- I found this Miss MSE post on a recent conversation kinda poignant, mostly regards to her friend.
Readers, did I miss anything?