- Go walk by WHYY and see if Terri Gross is in.
- South Street was interesting; I didn't go into the purveyor of prophylactics, though.
- Try some scrapple at the diner at the Reading Terminal Market.
- Run up the steps at the Philadelphia Art Museum. (Not as steep as it looks in the movies.)
- Are the Phillies in town? Why, yes.
- See the Liberty Bell.
- Rittenhouse Square was lovely.
- Cheesesteak is big there, I hear. (And I hear that the lines look long, but actually move pretty quick.)
Readers, any suggestions -- I'm sure I've missed something? Good places to eat, etc.? What's your ACS meeting routine?
UPDATE: Unstable Isotope strongly recommends the Mütter Museum; certainly sounds interesting. (I'm such an East Coast newbie.)