- Don't talk to anyone about how to bury the body.
- Go into a room, think to yourself "how best to bury this body without anyone else coming to harm?"
- Don't tell anyone your plan.
- Don't ask someone for the SOP for burying bodies.
- Don't talk to the internal regulatory manager that bears legal responsibility for making sure that people don't bury bodies on their watch.
- Don't ask for the form to fill out to bury the body.
- Don't tell your direct reports about your plans to bury the body.
- Don't let your direct reports e-mail each other about your plans to bury the body.
Friday, March 13, 2015
Protips on burying a body
When you set out to bury a body (figuratively speaking, of course):
When you set out to bury a body, get a shovel, dig a hole and bury the body. That is all.