- An in-depth article by Celia Arnaud on the contents of fracking water - definitely worth a read.
- From Ann Thayer, a summary of the most recent pharma job cuts (Amgen/Onyx, Shire, Merck/Cubist, AZ.)
- By Michael McCoy, European polymer firms are building facilities in the South.
- Michael Torrice covers a preliminary study on Alzheimer's of the use of ultrasound as a treatment.
- Andy Brunning covers the chemistry of Guinness for St. Patrick's Day.
Monday, March 16, 2015
This week's C&EN
From this week's C&EN: