- This week's cover article on the overlap between oncology treatments for dogs and for people.
- Is it a surprise that there's cesium on the ocean floor near the Fukushima Daiichi site? (article by Andrea Widener)
- Jean-François Tremblay and Marc S. Reisch have C&EN's coverage on the Tianjin explosion; no mention of calcium carbide, but they do mention ammonium nitrate.
- Fun article on 3-D printing molecular models by Matt Davenport.
- Does anyone else feel like this is a field that's waiting for someone to just take it over and make a ton of money?
- As someone who has rice in their diet, this article on arsenic in rice (and the ways to remove it) by Britt Erickson is interesting...
Monday, August 24, 2015
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles in this week's C&EN: