The Mayer Biophysics Lab is seeking applicants on the Master’s, Ph.D. and Postdoc level for our brand-new facility and labs in Switzerland.
We are seeking interest and expertise in the following areas:
- Electrophysiology, including patch clamp recordings
- Biophysics or biochemistry of transporter proteins such as ABC transporters
- Biophysics or biochemistry of amyloids such as amyloid-beta and tau proteins
- Nanopore recordings and nanopore fabrication
We offer a highly motivated and creative team, state-of-the-art facilities, and exceptionally high salaries. Our lab and the Adolphe Merkle Institute comprise a dynamic and international work environment located in Fribourg, a Swiss city with a vibrant local community, spectacular views, and easy access to other Swiss and European cities and attractions by rail. The language in the lab and the Institute is English; in Fribourg the official languages are French and German but many locals also speak English.
Please contact Michael Mayer: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on:
- Our group and research: http://www.am-institute.ch/research/biophysics
- The Adolphe Merkle Institute: http://www.am-institute.ch/
- The University of Fribourg: http://www.unifr.ch/home/en.html