- Fascinating, unusual cover story about Sasol's takeover of a small Louisiana town by Rick Mullin.
- I am looking forward to thinking more about this National Academies report about communicating chemistry to the public. (article by Andrea Widener)
- Alex Scott covers BASF's internal/external competitions at their 150th anniversary celebrations - great stuff.
- Love this fun article by Craig Bettenhausen about laboratory services available to homebrewers.
- Educational article by Janet Pelley on toxic algae blooms.
Tuesday, March 22, 2016
This week's C&EN
A few stories from this week's Chemical and Engineering News: