- Cover story: Mitch Jacoby writes on this year's Priestly Medal winner, Mostafa El-Sayed.
- Professor El-Sayed, in his own words.
- Andy Brunner on the chemistry of chocolate.
- Celia Henry Arnaud, talking to professors who are redesigning laboratory classes to perform more research (including friend of the blog, Prof. Matthew Hartings).
- Interesting letter to the editor about using ice in laboratory rotovap chillers, instead of dry ice.
Monday, March 14, 2016
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles in this week's issue of C&EN: