- Hilarious: "Impact Factor Stolen in Daring Heist" (by @fluorogrol)
- Fun post by See Arr Oh on the latest from the Doyle lab.
- Light rail affecting the University of Minnesota's NMRs?
- I really liked Quintus' look at Fujita's latest publication on X-ray crystallography and MOFs.
- I also liked this Michelle Francl piece on organic nomenclature.
- 115 years of JACS titles analyzed by Stuart Cantrill.
- Mitch wants you to make sexy molecules.
- Funny post by John on vegan Teslas.
- DARPA wants something that seems a lot like a Burke synthesis Machine.
- Vittorio has pictures for you to look at.
- Ash: "We are all Newtonians." (I might be a Keynesian, too, but I don't think so.)
Wednesday, June 17, 2015
6-inch IKA stir plates
A collection of small useful things (links):
Readers, any other posts deserve attention?