- I had no idea that the head of NIST was a chemist. (article by Andrea Widener)
- Jessica Morrison covers the EPA's latest report on fracking and environmental issues.
- The American Chemistry Council foresees good things in 2016 and beyond, apparently. (article by Michael McCoy.)
- How does that jive with this report?
- C&EN editor-in-chief Bibiana Campos Seijo covers the Alice Huang/Tim Hunt kerfluffles.
- I rarely post Newscripts columns (because everyone reads it, anyways), but this one by Alex Tullo on past chemical industry ads in C&EN is pretty wonderful.
Monday, June 15, 2015
This week's C&EN
A few articles from this week's C&EN: