- Cover story by Ann Thayer on the joint launching of medical diagnostic tests and drugs to treat the conditions.
- Fascinating Matt Davenport story about airplane surface coatings and bug splatter; the "up to 5% fuel savings" is pretty remarkable, if true.
- Merck process scientist arrested for making GHB at home? There's gotta be a story here. (story by Marc Reisch)
- Very interesting story about Bruker's price hikes, including the David Collum tweet that started it all. (also by Marc Reisch)
- Is it true that Bruker has a reputation for service? And there are already troubles in finding Agilent parts?
- ACS hearts Reddit, starting regular AMAs. (story by Linda Wang)
- Bibiana takes on chemtrails.
Monday, June 29, 2015
This week's C&EN
A few articles from this week's C&EN: