- Really good cover story by Lisa Jarvis on the latest on Alzheimer's clinical trials.
- Am I crazy, or is "Yumanity" a strange name for a biotech?
- Enjoyed this Ann Thayer piece on SAFC's work on antibody-drug conjugates.
- Lots of good data in this Andrea Widener piece on 2013 data on research university spending on chemical R&D.
- Did not expect Georgia Tech's high ranking for chemistry R&D spending.
- An interesting set of options for solving the "two-body problem" by the "Careers Advice" folks.
Tuesday, June 2, 2015
This week's C&EN
From this week's C&EN: